Friday 13 January 2012

Round 3, you say?

I guess the only mature (aka immature) thing I can say at this point is:

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

First email to say that I have passed online tests. Hey, why not paste it in here since its such an achievement for me:

Dear Kristian,

Congratulations, you have successfully passed the online tests. You have therefore progressed to the next stage in the process which is a telephone interview.

Your telephone interview will consist of both CV and competency based questions and will explore your interest in the BT Technology Graduate Programme.

We will be in contact in the next 14 days to arrange your telephone interview.

Proof - yay is the one other word that comes to mind.



Well, its nearly time to go for my HGV / LGV / Truck driving exam - lets hope it goes well

No comments:

Post a Comment