Tuesday 1 November 2011

...and so it goes on...

Just as I thought I had all fixed, a bug in server 2008 (yupp I had to downgrade to fix so many problems) prevents me from authenticating on the uni network, unless I logged on locally to the server, disabled and then re-enabled the network card. This was painful, so now I'm trying another windows server version to see if I can finally get my project back on the road.

Meanwhile throughout all this server issues, I've been doing some local testing and work on programming for WP7.5 to improve it all, so hopefully in the next week or two, and can start to build a base GUI????

Otherwise some doucmentation and planning is still in order.

But still, this blummin server needs sorting out before it drives me mad.

At least I now know how MS Team Foundation Server works for version control for my project, and thats useful. Just need that stable server environment to host it all on then I can start - yay....

No comments:

Post a Comment