Tuesday 8 December 2009

32 Rules

… and so during a lecture, I decided to contemplate on a film I finally managed to watch – Zombieland. This then inspired me to write my own list for survival for when (and if) a Zombie apocalypse happens. I based it on the one from the film, and improvised for the gaps – I think they might keep me alive:
#1 – Cardio
#2 – The Double Tap
#3 – Beware of Bathrooms
#4 – Seatbelts
#5 – Nothing is too brutal
#6 – The Skillet
#7 – Travel Light
#8 – Get A Kickass Partner
#9 – Music lures
#10 – Stay sober
#11 – Lights attract
#12 – Bounty Paper Towels
#13 – Everything's unlucky
#14 – Exhale slowly, squeeze the trigger
#15 – Bowling Ball
#16 – Swiss Army Knife
#17 – Don’t Be A Hero
#18 – Limber Up
#19 – Double-knot your shoelaces
#20 – Always carry a change of underwear
#21 – Avoid Strip Clubs
#22 – When In Doubt, Know Your Way Out
#23 – It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Unless it is a sprint, then sprint
#24 – Don't get attached
#25 – Shake Them Off
#26 – Think 4x4
#27 – Don't Count On It
#28 – GPS is your only True friend
#29 – The Buddy System
#30 – Never Give Up
#31 – Check The Back Seat
#32 – Enjoy The Little Things
So those are my “32 Rules for Survival.” I suppose that they kind of work, maybe a few tweaks are needed, and of course input is always welcome, and you also welcome to take my list and use it for yourselves – who knows, we may meet up and become each others Rule #8.
So I think I might try and tune back into the lecture “Databases: x Normal Forms”, even though its GCSE/A-Level stuff…

No comments:

Post a Comment